Tuesday, May 5, 2009

                                    :...:.....ooohlala.....:...:


...its true... 
...

                                               ............:::............

youve seen them maybe in the flesh maybe in print ads maybe in your dreams; i see them everywhere and sometimes i shake my head and think cha because i see the absence of the soul they being born of a need to be bought, sold...thats not how we do, cha...

no, not even a little bit... 

in my crystal-ball-cigar-box i saw a room lined in deep velvet with pillows and soft blankets everywhere and we were all laughing in antique silver feathers and brass bones

heres to the soul
heres to the dream
heres to love

heres to style








2 comments:

Tomás said...

the longer i look at those fotos the more im drawn inside by their composition, detail and beauty. but im at the same time pushed away by their other-time other-world style. i could look all day.

uncledon said...

Arturo Fuente stands amid the bizarre and ghostly magical creatures in your cigar box. Arturo, my man. I used to roll wit A back in the day. I'd slide behind the wheel of my 1972 blue Corvette convertible with white top and 1/2 destroyed body. I'd light up Arturo and roll into Smithtown for another day of lying, cheating and stealing--you know, financial management. The first cigar of the day is a sacred event. I'm glad to see Senor Fuente is keeping such wonderful company these days.