Saturday, May 9, 2009


breeeeeeathe, i am breathing sighs of relief...saturdays are like a circus for me, and now i am home on my back porch, listening to lauryn hill and my neighbor's lawn mower and the birdies chirping and my dog laughing...so sweet...the espresso machine at my job faces a big picture window which is right on the street, so there is always something interesting to look at and today, my oh my, i saw a wonderfully stylish female walking past...as im steaming milk i see my camera on the shelf above my bed (and other things i left at home this morning...sorry dad) and frown a little...




this isnt even close to what she had worn, but when i consulted my crystal ball asking for inspiration from what i had seen today, this appeared before my eyes and i remembered...sure, she may have been wearing an oversized white tee shirt cinched around the waist with a south american style woven belt in those oh-so-beautiful-colors and a simple black skirt with her hair all dreamy and mussed...i remembered that in some way we all inspire each other to (hopefully) live our lives a little bit more groovily, a little bit more stylishly...




2 comments:

uncledon said...

Wow! The lesson is optimism and hope. I'm glad. Bring your camera next time, Maus-E!!
Luna laughing!! Damn, that's worth waiting for. How wonderful. Write on.

uncledon said...

It's June 6!!! Where is a new post?? Come on, old girl!! More pleeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!